Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Marketing Budget

Good Day! Just wanted to take some time and write about a strategy that I have implemented low to no cost, strategy that show me how to make money off of the marketing budget that I have created. I have done quite a bit of research into the lovely world of marketing. Initially my thought was that marketing was and had to be a very exspensive and extravagant process. The bottom line was my focus and assumptions were quite off. I was fortunate to connect up with Donna Fox, Paulie Sabol, Ben Mack and a few other aurthors and marketing gurus. They introduced me to the "Guerilla Marketing Balance Sheet" which can be found at http://tinyurl.com/39w5a4. Over the next few days I will be outlining the process which I took to a achieve success with little money, but lots of dedication, patience, goal setting and consistency. Be sure to check in everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home