Name:
Location: Gilbert, AZ, United States

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Anything is Possible

Good Day!

In my last blog I stated that I would be giving you a day to day plan that could take your life and business to the next level. After much consideration I decided to first start by telling you a little bit about me. Then I will document my daily actions and results. Just consider this a sort of reality show, but in blog form.

I am a single mom of five children ages 12, 10, 8, 7 and 5. I have been an entrepreneur for over four years now, much to my advantage, but it did not start out that way. I was married for 8 years and during that time was abused mentally, physically, emotionally etc. I was the supporter of our household although my spouse was employed. There were many days and many nights that I would go by with little to eat and hardly nothing left over to buy clothes and shoes and the bare necessities after the bills were paid. Needless to say my credit suffered tremendously; after all my kids came first. Two of my children and I spent time in a shelter for abused women and children about two to three months to be exact. The center helped me to find a safe transitional housing development where I could reside until for a couple of years (enough time to get on my feet). During my stay at the housing development I was able to find a job working for a daycare facility that was about 20 miles from my residence, making less than $6 dollars an hour to start. There were times I went two weeks with .27 cents to my name after bills were paid. ad you know what I still made. Only by the grace of God. Fast forwarding to my time after moving into a rental home with my children. My mom and I decided to room together. During that time my husband decided to get his life on track and of course I gave him another opportunity to make things right. Without going into all of the gory details, let's just say things did not get better they got worse. Not only was I dealing with abuse, I was dealing with a family created outside of our marriage. Man I thought my life was a complete disaster, I thought it was all I had to live for. I can remember going for walks and looking at all of the new homes in the community and wishing and hoping to have someplace I could own and call my home. Of course for me at that time it seemed far from my grasp. I can recall watching real estate investment programs at night wanting to invest in "proven" systems to help me become an investors, a home owner, a financially free mother of five. But, I did not have the money, nor the idea that I could do it on my own. Let's fast forward to today. My name is Tyffani, I am a single mother of five ages 12, 10, 8, 7 and 5. I am an entrepreneur. I own several pieces of real estate and own three businesses, working on my fourth and fifth. I have successfully mastered the art of investing and helping others with their investments amongst other things and continue to grow, learn and succeed. There, enough about me.

Let's get to my activities. You may ask yourself what this whole guerrilla marketing has to do with your business or even my businesses. My answer to you. It has everything to do with anyone and any business. If you will open your mind, I will show you that this can be implemented, maybe tweaked to your liking or scenario, but definitely worth your reading, learning and practicing. Simple strategies to get you money for your marketing that would other wise be an expense.

Day 1:

Today, before getting into the business of things, I listened to a three hour training on marketing. I took notes and let my mind open to any and all possibilities and business ventures that his program had to offer. I was online with major heavy hitters like, Ben Mack, Donna Fox, Paulie Sabol and other successful business owners.

After my training I decided to organize my days activities (would have done this first, but was so engaged with the class-I didn't want to miss any of the valuable information and collaboration).

I reviewed each business I owned, divided them by class, prioritized them, and created a widely effective strategy to propel my businesses to never ending streams of income.

For the sake of simplicity we will stick with the business of marketing. I created my first AdSense account and learned how to create an effective url used to draw traffic to my web page.

I also added an e-mail signature giving access to the Guerrilla Marketing Information. So everyone I respond to or everyone I decide to send a new e-mail to will know that they have access to information that is worth millions and more. It's priceless.

We will end the blog today with these few, but crucial items needed to build a solid business, with a stream line of loyal customers and unlimited cash flow.

If you'd like to jump the gun you may visit http://tinyurl.com/39w5a4 for more information. I'll see you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home